Click on a question below to go to the answer to that question.
- What can Evergreen do for me?
- Is Evergreen an insurance company?
- How is Evergreen funded?
- Is there a wait list to get into Evergreen?
- What kinds of insurance will Evergreen pay for?
- I don't have insurance. Can Evergreen help me get insurance?
- Can Evergreen pay for more than one insurance plan at a time?
- Do I have to pay anything to Evergreen?
- I don't have a case manager — can Evergreen help me with my insurance forms?
- Are Evergreen insurance advocates (staff) case managers?
- Can Evergreen reimburse me directly?
- Does Evergreen pay medical co-pays, prescriptions co-pays, or annual deductibles?
- What If I don't qualify for any insurance?
How to Apply to Evergreen
- What is required with an Evergreen application?
- Why do you need a copy of a bill from my insurance company? Why can't you just call them?
- How long does it take to process an application? I have a premium that is due right now.
- Do I need to renew my application to Evergreen every year?
- How do I get Evergreen to pay for my group plan premium at work?
- What is COBRA?
- What is the COBRA election period?
- What happens when my COBRA ends?
- What is WSHIP?
- I have WSHIP. What is my coverage?
Medicare & Medicaid Information